General Electric Sales Specialist - Muse Mars in Austin, Texas
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
As a Muse CardioDay Specialist you will be responsible for selling complex technical products and / or services, specifically the Muse EKG Management system and the CardioDay Holter system including its networking, along with DCAR digital offerings.
The Muse CardioDay Specialist will manage these products across several regions and support local teams in developing solutions for the Diagnostic Cardiology business. This person will need to be a subject matter expert in this category of offerings, while having the ability to sell at the C-Suite ( specifically CIO’s). Additionally, this individual will need to work cross functionally between our engineering design group, project management, and implementation team. This role carries an operating plan that focuses on competitive deals and service agreements.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Compiling lists of prospective customers and sales leads. Follow up as necessary
• Working with sales leaders and Sales representatives to increase prospects and driving to closure on these opportunities.
• Provide training to all sales team members on strategy and product offerings
• Making cold calls to potential customers where required
• Providing pricing strategy and insuring that pricing is compliant
• Estimating date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of company’s product and delivery schedules
• Forecasting orders and sales in the assigned regions
• Representing the company at trade association meetings to promote the product and company
• Work with internal teams to expedite go -live
• Bachelors Degree or minimum 5 years of selling experience in a medical, healthcare or technical
field or consultingExcellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Able to travel
• Valid motor vehicle license
• Previous experience in sales
• Previous experience selling capital goods
• Direct experience selling to CXO levels as well as technical decision makers
• Experience selling of EKG management systems and Holter Recording.
• Experience in selling high tech gear, such as networks
• Competencies in workflow / process redesigns, ideally in healthcare
Currently resides within the Chicago region, Ohio Valley region, or Lake Erie region.
Locations: United States; Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio; Chicago, Cleveland, Cincinnati
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.