Accenture Future Workforce Manager in Austin, Texas
Title: Future Workforce Manager Location: USA-Southwest Job Number: 00585421
Join Accenture and drive innovation for leading organizations and communities around the world. The way we innovate, co-create, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and imagine, invent, and apply the newest methods and technologies now.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by collaborating to unlock insights and deliver new solutions to realize value for clients . They progress through required promotion in market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Our Talent & Organization Consulting Practice
An engaged, skilled, and motivated workforce is essential to business growth. Accenture’s Talent and Organization practice offers a comprehensive, analytics-based approach. We collaborate with clients to dramatically improve performance through integrated Future Workforce, Workforce Experience & HR, and Agile Organization services.
Talent & Organization helps clients create, lead, and manage the workforce of the future by:
· Driving growth through improving performance of people
· Building and expanding leadership capabilities at scale
· Creating compelling digital employee experiences
· Improving pace, certainty and outcomes through analytics and insights
Accenture’s Future Workforce offering helps clients design and implement a workforce strategy that delivers measurable improvements in the performance of the organization. Future Workforce professionals provide knowledge and experience that help today's companies innovate and modernize their talent strategy and workforce planning, talent sourcing, capability assessment, and reskilling activities to optimize value and adapt to the rapid evolution of skill demand. Accenture provides methods, tools, and accelerators founded in leading thought leadership to help our clients structure, launch, and implement Future Workforce programs which provide optimal, rapidly adaptable, quality human capital for the organization.
By leveraging Accenture, our clients can take advantage of the following world-class Future Workforce consulting capabilities:
Strategic Workforce Planning
Digital Function/ Job Design (AI/ML Robotics)
Talent Sourcing Strategy/Networks
Rapid Workforce Reskilling
This Manager role is aligned to our Products Operating Group. Learn more about the solutions we are providing to clients in these industry areas at: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/industries-index
The Future Workforce Manager is focused on the transformation of the client’s workforce.
An Future Workforce Manager within Accenture’s Talent & Organization practice has the following responsibilities:
· Develop strong and strategic business relationships with clients
· Constantly bring new tools, ideas, and thought leadership to clients
· Deliver a Talent Strategy that addresses the client’s unique and evolving business challenges
· Develop and manages project budgets
· Quickly estimate and develop agile, iterative strategies for implementing project work, opportunities and/or recommendations with limited guidance from Accenture supervisor
· Identify new opportunities to realize value – with existing and/or new clients
· Measure achievement of strategic, financial and operational benefits
· Contribute to Strategic Workforce Planning that provides a robust and optimized human capital approach specific to the client
· Lead medium-sized, virtual, global, diverse teams
· Utilize functional and industry knowledge to reframe complex client issues and bring fresh solutions
· Articulate value propositions, develop and present compelling cases for change in a way that is creative and inspiring
· Use agile methods to deliver value quickly to the client
· Co-create a strategy for Digital Function/Job Design (AI/ML Robotics)
· Enable the client to harness the power of the liquid workforce
· Collaborate to determine an optimized and modern Talent Sourcing Strategy
· Build a capabilities and talent assessment function that can anticipate skills gaps
· Implement rapid workforce reskilling mechanisms to equip the client to nimbly respond to anticipated skill gaps
· Structure, plan and implement a digital learning strategy to keep the workforce current on relevant skills and knowledge
· Develop trusted relationships with key decision-makers across client organization
· Actively collaborate with Accenture leadership to develop markets and clients
· Minimum of 4 years of e xternal consulting experience related to successful delivery of Future Workforce solutions
· Minimum of 4 years of e xperience in 3 or more of the following processes: Talent Strategy, Strategic Workforce Planning, Job Design, Liquid Workforce, Talent Sourcing Strategy, Capability/Talent Assessment, Rapid Workforce Reskilling, or Digital Learning
· Minimum 3 years of p roject management experience
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
· Ability to innovate and challenge norms
· Agile work style, open to iteration and flexible to change approach/direction
· Excellent ability to create collectively, harnessing the power of a group
· Ability to generate new, creative approaches to solve problems and create opportunities
· Proven ability to utilize data and analytics to drive new insights
· Focus on value creation
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a diverse team
· Ability to connect with people around a sense of purpose and shared goals to motivate and inspire
· Knowledge of innovative work styles such as Design Thinking or similar methods for driving creative thought
· Compelling storyteller
· Large-scale and/or global transformation experience
· Experience managing a thriving virtual team
· Excellent leadership, management, and communication skills
· Understanding of and/or have experience with driving innovation in operational environments
· Understanding of industry/workforce trends and drivers for Retail or CGS clients (
· Experience realizing value with digital tools such as: Social, Media and Analytics
· Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
· Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
· Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
· Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
· Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job: Management Consulting